z75 - Back To Life z75 - Back To Life

Interesting piece

Well it almost sounded like a hip hop beat, It reminds me of one actually, that's why this has caught my attention. The chords are not bad, but I think some of them are miss placed because they sound wierd to my ear. The loop with the drums and such is good, its a different pattern then what I usually hear, I think you can improve this song with some new beats and maybe some more leads?

6/10- 3/5

Zooloo75 responds:

The goal in this song is to feel emotion, not composition.

Ashen Ashen

Epic indeed

I really enjoyed all the new aspects you included in this piece, everything seemed to fit very nicely, there is nothing wrong with the piece, everything is just seems to fit where it is suppose to be. Flawless work.

5/5 - 10/10

Miracle Remix [Trancecore] Miracle Remix [Trancecore]

Remake this

You have to re-work this, the kick is not kicking that hard because all of the effects and such are overpowering the song, I am guessing you are over compressing the song like hell because that every sound plays loud then soft, over and over again. I like the remix as of structure of sounds, but what I would do is to re-mix/mix this and make it better because right now its just a huge mess of sounds.

Better luck next time,

5/10 - 2/5

_dj.s

{Dj-L}Nu-Style Hardstyle (WIP) {Dj-L}Nu-Style Hardstyle (WIP)

Need to finish

I really like this song, it has a good kick/bass and a catchy melody.

Some things to improve the song

1. Make an intro/outro, something basic like a kick/clap and some kind of mini melody to start of the song.

2. The main melody is really good but it does not have that fat analogue that I was hoping for, most tracks like this have that crazy fat sawish lead, I am sure you can fix that with ease.

3. Kick sounds kind of muddy to me, kind like its been darkened. If you have a compressor on it, turn the compression off a bit.

4. Some minor sounds to add, add some loops, claps, reverb, delays, and some cool automation and you are set.

Other than that, great work and can't wait to hear more from you

5/5 - 6/10 - Will DL the full version

Meonly70 responds:

Thanks man. I'll try some of those.

1) Its a WiP so I never thought of making one.

2) I know exactly what to do, but would sound too generic, we'll see.

3) No sort of compression on it, needs more EQing.

4) In my WiPs I mostly just make a short intro, and introduce what would be the "Middle" of that song. So I have much to add.

Other than that i'm not really crazy about this song or melody. Its too generic, way too generic.

I have a full nustyle song you might like, My punishment, would love your review on that one if you ever get the chance to check it out.

CKC - A Wish CKC - A Wish

Clean and nice

I like this song a lot, It got my head rocking to the beat. I see that this song actaully sounds a lot better than the rest. I still hear distortion and some sounds peaking but like I said before, with time you will learn about it soon. All the sounds are very simple, maybe too simple, try adding some effects like a reverb here and there so that It sounds alive instead of a bunch of sounds playing on a time line. The songs must live and show others what it is about, if you make it this simple it sounds like a bunch of people playing each sound like machines. Im not sure if you understand, but to make it simple, songs should be alive, which means that they should keep the listener wanting for more. This song however is like a empty book waiting for a good story to be writtin inside

7/10 - 4/5

CKC2009 responds:

DUDE U KILLED MY 5 AHHHHHHH U OWE ME A 5 AHHHH LMAO!!!

yh alot of my hip hop beats are waiting for a rapper...

please dont lower anymore of my scores please T_T

/M: Lethal Industry (Rmx) /M: Lethal Industry (Rmx)

Your right, its missing something

It is a good song overall and a good remix, but It is wayyy to short in my opninion. I like the funny synth and drums at the beginning, they were a nice touch. When the actual tiestio lead starts, I was hoping for a deeper and longer delay to keep it in motion instead of play/stop/next line. When the bassline/lead start it goes quite nicely, and at 2:50 i got into the mood for something epic, but then I realized that the song has ended, I taugh a crazy lead would come in and and even faster bassline would dominate the song. If you do make a newer version I would suggest to make a lead after the end and add some other sounds, some voicy chords, the same deep bassline to give it that good WOOHOO!!! song impression.

4/5 - 7/10

Mich responds:

I must say I completely agree with your review.
When I first started this I had it all planned out, long epic buildup to then break loose in the good ol' melody.

But sadly, I lost the spirit to go on. I realize that's it's totally not what it should be, but I figured that it was too good to just let it sit and rot in my projects folder. I don't like songs as short as this either.

Anyway, I doubt I'll make an extended version of this, maybe if I ever get some burts of inspiration for it or so.

Thank you very much for the honest review!

I Get A Rush (DeltaFlow Remix) I Get A Rush (DeltaFlow Remix)

Good, but sounds a bit incomplete

it is a very good song indeed, you always gave the song something new instead of repeating the same beat over and over. For a 6:22m song it is filled with energy and power. At 1:50 everything settles down and right at the moment I know something epic is going to happen, I like that ambient sounding pads and snare. When the main lead stops and plays again, it sounds wierd to me because I expected some sort of delay or reverb or something to trail it off. At the end of the song I was also hoping for something new to happen, maybe a lead playing one octave higher to give it that steady increase in energy. But no worries you made an excellent remix. Everything is smooth and good to the ear for a listen. I am not sure of you mastering and mixing skills but maybe you should try to control some of the sounds being played, at times I hear distortion, or maybe that is just the kickass saws being played together. Overall, great song, great remix, hope to hear from you.

5/5 - 8/10 - DL'ed

JBI - I'm on my way JBI - I'm on my way

Sexy stuff

I really dont know what to say, this song makes me feel happy and thankful for all the things I have in life. Its a very powerful song that brings out the emotions and give a good feeling to it. I hope you finish this song and make a full version because 2:35 is not enough for me lol. I hope you make more songs like this.

5/5 - 10/10 - DL'ed - Worshiped ( I only give this out if the song is REALLY REALLY good)

_dj.s

Sounds of Summer EP (A->N) Sounds of Summer EP (A->N)

Future stars?

i can't give it a 10 since it is not complete yet, but I see that you have so much talent that you can make it to big name status. Keep making tunes and practice more and more. Never stop making music and always make it your own style, making a new style means you are the best at it and well people love new styles. I see a very bright and good road ahead for you. I am really happy that more and more young producers are becoming the next generation of music, I just hope that you will become one of the best of the new generation. Can't wait for the album.

5/5 - 9/10 - DL - Worshiped

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks so much for all the support!

Anxiety Cure - Club (A->N) Anxiety Cure - Club (A->N)

Awesome!!!

This song is in a overall point of view, amazing. The beat behind the vocal is amazing, I love that cruchy saw sound, sounds like a really good distorted saw of goodness, the beat flows nicley, dosent get boring after a while or anything. The vocals could use some work but hell It is really good right now. I really really hope you succeed in the future, I will see if I can buy your future albums.

Keep that amazing music coming!

5/5 - 10/10 - DL'ed - Worshiped ( I only give it out to really really good songs ;D)

DJ Sumara

ApproachingNirvana responds:

Thanks for the review! As we've mentioned before we have been working on vocals for quite awhile. As this is a remix of a previous song, the vocals were used from the first version. Basically, this was one of our first vocal songs and while it was okay at the time, there was a lot of work to be done on the vocal performance and mixing. We've really gotten better with that - check out our Myspace for some sweet examples.

Thanks again! We hope we'll succeed as well - regardless of that, we'll keep giving to this community.